Round 2 submission guidelines:
– Original (unpublished) fiction of between 1,000 and 3,000 words.
– Times New Roman, 12-point, double spacing (you know the drill).
– You must be an Australian citizen to enter.
– One entry per person
– Please write your name, story title, story word count, and story genre in the ‘cover letter’ section of the submission form.
– Do not include your name or any details in the piece itself. Doing so will immediately disqualify you from the competition (see above).
– By submitting to the toothsoup prize competition, you are giving the toothsoup team the exclusive first right to electronically publish the story on http://www.toothsoup.com/.
– Simultaneous submissions are allowed, but please email me if it is accepted elsewhere as soon as you know.